93.9 Mike FM is proud to celebrate our local graduates this May! Salute your senior today for your chance to celebrate with an All You Can Eat Movie Pass for up to four at Marcus Cape West Cinema! We know how bittersweet this moment can be. Show off how awesome YOUR grad is with Mike’s Senior Salute by May 31st. Get started below!
Mike-in’ around during the workday? 93.9 Mike FM wants to say thank you by bringing lunch to your office! Sign up for a Mike Drop below and you’ll be in the running to have the Motorsports Unlimited Mike Mobile show up to your work with food for up to 20 from My Daddy’s Cheesecake and a 93.9 Mike FM swag bag. Be the talk of the office – in a good way! Sign up now for a Mike Drop below and good luck from 93-9 Mike FM!
Drop offs will happen on the first or third Monday of the month at 11a. 93.9 Mike FM staff will contact you a week ahead of time to let you know if your office has been chosen. Good luck!
Spend your Saturday morning in Downtown Cape! Join 93.9 Mike FM and Old Town Cape every Saturday from 8 until noon to explore the Cape Riverfront Market at 35 South Spanish Street. You’ll find live music at the Shivelbines Music and Sound Music Tent, interesting demo tents such as hair braiding, aerial swing dance, and composting and TONS of other goodies.
Grab a specialty pizza slice from A La Carte, delicious breakfast food from Crepe Girardeau or a homemade beverage from Ebb and Flow while you browse several new farms and artisanal vendors. The Cape Riverfront Market proudly brought to you each week by Saint Francis Healthcare System, Ritter Real Estate, Southeast Health, Tabor Commercial Real Estate and 93-9 Mike FM!
This year, the Cape Riverfront Market will host monthly themed Market Days that you’re invited to participate in, including:
- May 7th: Derby Day
- June 18th: Marketeers Day
- July 2nd: Christmas In July
- August 13th: School Spirit Day
- September 10th: Youth Entrepreneurship Day
- September 17th: Decades Day
- October 29th: Pets & Children Halloween Costume Contests
Come on out and enjoy all the fun! The Motorsports Unlimited Mike Mobile will be out on-site with giveaways and more the following days:
- June 4th
- July 9th
- August 20th
- September 10th
- October 22nd
Find out more about the Cape Riverfront Market here.
Win baseball tickets, cash and concert tickets – with Mike’s Magic Wheel of Winning powered by JSE Surplus! Starting Monday, May 2nd – when you hear the wheel sound – be caller number 9 on the Anthony’s Service Company Phone Lines at 573-339-9339 to spin Mike’s Magic Wheel of Winning! Whatever prize it lands on – is yours. Find the full list of prizes that you can win below then listen for your chance to score all month long with Mike’s Magic Wheel of Winning thanks to JSE Surplus on 93.9 Mike FM!
- Tickets to see Kenny Chesney at Busch Stadium on 5/7!
- You Pick It Concert Tickets! Win a pair of $25 all-in tickets to see your choice of The Chicks, Train, Backstreet Boys, One Republic, Santana and Earth, Wind & Fire, New Kids on the Block, The Who or CHEER Live! These $25 all-in tickets with no fees will be on sale May 4th through May 10th while supplies last. More details on All In Concert Tickets here.
- Tickets to see the St. Louis Cardinals take on the Giants May 14th! That day the first 25,000 fans 16 and older – will take home a Busch Stadium exclusive Cardinals purse. This navy handbag features a gold metal logo on the front and would make a great Mother’s Day gift. Pick up your tickets today at cardinals.com/promotions.
- CASH! How much cash? You won’t know until you spin the wheel!
- Reed’s Metals Prize Bucket with $15 to spend on groceries.
- 12 Free Fitness Classes at the Osage Center!
- Tickets to see the St. Louis Cardinals host the Brewers on May 28th! That day the first 25,000 fans ages 16 and older – will take home a stainless steel tumbler featuring Yadier Molina, courtesy of Coca-Cola and QuikTrip. The 30-ounce tumbler comes in two styles and you will not know which one you will receive until you enter the gates. Pick up your tickets today at cardinals.com/promotions.
- SEMO Day at the Ballpark Theme Tickets for May 29th when the Cardinals take on the Brewers. Each special theme ticket comes with a SEMO themed Cardinals t-shirt. For more additional theme tickets or more information visit cardinals.com/theme. Go Redhawks!
- Pair of tickets to see the St. Louis Cardinals on Memorial Day! Win your way in to see the Cardinals host the Padres on May 30th. That day – the first 25,000 fans 21 and older will take home a set of Cardinals Cornhole Bags, courtesy of Budweiser. Great seats still remain – pick up your tickets today at cardinals.com/promotions.
- Tickets to see The Lion King at the Fabulous Fox Theatre on June 2nd! Explore more about the production here.
- And who knows what else we find to giveaway *shrugs*
View the official contest rules here.
Nothing like catching the Cardinals in Busch Stadium! All season long, River Radio and JSE Surplus is giving you the chance to win tickets to the weekend home games with two seats in section 162. You get tickets to BOTH weekend games, so you can double your baseball pleasure. There are 14 weekend home stands this season, and we’ll announce a winner the Friday morning before the weekend games, randomly drawn from all of that week’s entries. You’ve got from Sunday through Thursday at Noon to enter. Be sure to come back each week to enter for that week’s contest!
Thanks to JSE Surplus, we’ve got your weekend plans. Get entered today, and good luck from River Radio!
93.9 Mike FM is celebrating National Concert Week with Live Nation by giving you the chance to win your way in to see the show of your choice this summer in St. Louis! Get started below and enter the code word ALL IN for your shot to win a pair of $25 all-in tickets to see The Chicks, Train, Backstreet Boys, One Republic, Santana and Earth, Wind & Fire, New Kids on the Block, The Who or CHEER Live! These $25 all-in tickets with no fees will be on sale May 4th through May 10th while supplies last.
Enter now with the code word ALL IN below. Celebrate National Concert Week and snag your shot to Pick Your Ticket with 93.9 Mike FM and Live Nation!
Knocking out home improvements is no small task, especially with the cost of today’s materials. 93.9 Mike FM wants to put $5 grand in your hand to give your domestic efforts a serious kick start with our $5K Home Improvement Giveaway!
Enter today and you could score $5,000 towards paint, plumbing, new appliances… Whatever is on your list! Get started below and good luck!
Join Little Caesars Pizza and 93.9 Mike FM with the Motorsports Unlimited Mike Mobile at the 8th Annual St. Jude Disc Golf Klassic, May 21st at Scott City Park with the SEMO Disc Golf Club! This doubles disc golf tournament will feature two rounds of disc golf, lunch, free CTPs and cash/merchandise payouts. Teams will be flighted after the first round and then compete in either the A, B or C division. You’ll also be able to participate in the Ace Pool and several raffles throughout the day. All registration and raffle proceeds go to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, and the first 80 registrants are guaranteed a player pack. Reserve your spot below with Little Caesars Pizza, the SEMO Disc Golf Club and 93.9 Mike FM!
Make plans to join 93.9 Mike FM and the Motorsports Unlimited Mike Mobile at the Sikeston Jaycee Bootheel Rodeo August 10th through August 13th. This year’s line up features rising country stars Jordan Davis and Elvie Shane, rapper Lil Jon and country grunge rocker Koe Wetzel. The Sikeston Jaycee Bootheel rodeo will also feature multiple nights of bullfighting and other competitive events.
Tickets start as low as $30 and can be purchased at SikestonRodeo.com, over the phone by calling 800-455-BULL or in person at the Rodeo box office.
The Sikeston Jaycee Bootheel Rodeo is the premier Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association (PRCA) event in the region, bringing in almost 40,000 people each year. The Rodeo is held annually by the Sikeston Junior Chamber of Commerce (Sikeston Jaycees). To learn more, visit SikestonRodeo.com.
River Radio and Century Casino Cape Girardeau thank everyone who attended the 2021 Job Fair! It is our sincere hope that you made some quality connections, both as potential employees and as employers.
We had some fantastic businesses on hand, and if you missed the opportunity to connect, don’t wait! Click through the business logos below and you will be taken to their website. Contact them there to learn more about the opportunities they have available!